PowerVision Facility Edition
Features & Benefits
- Monitor diverse and large UPS systems across the enterprise.
Administrators can monitor all Eaton UPSs from 1 to 750 kVA including UPSs that are configured to parallel with Powerware Hot Sync technology, whereby multiple modules perform as a single UPS entity. You can also monitor the status of standards-compliant UPSs from other vendors. There’s no need to support multiple workstations and systems just because you have a multi-vendor environment.
- Monitoring other elements of the power distribution and environmental subsystems.
Working with a PowerVision Data Acquisition Terminal, the Facility Edition can gather alarm/status information from up to 16 different third-party devices using relay contacts. From a single management system, you can monitor many different elements of the electrical distribution and environmental subsystems such as standby generators, automatic transfer switches, power distribution units (PDUs), DC flywheels, DC rectifiers, battery monitoring systems, and transient voltage surge suppressors (TVSSs) thereby streamlining total data center management.
- Historical and predictive reports.
Integrated data analysis tools identify trends and reveal cause-and-effect relationships that accelerate troubleshooting and resolution. Data files are created in ODBC-compliant format for sharing with other database programs. There's a broad selection of pre-defined reports, and a robust, built-in report-writing tool makes it easy to develop custom reports. Powerful built-in graphics can quickly reveal trends that might be hidden in text reports.
- Integration with Building Management Systems.
Add a PowerVision Modbus Gateway, and PowerVision can integrate with your standards-compliant building management system (BMS) automatically sending alerts, alarms, even real-time meter data from monitored devices. Eaton can also customize your PowerVision Facility Edition system to intelligently monitor other power components that support the open standard Modbus RTU protocol.
- Monitoring of UPSs across the entire enterprise.
Add PowerVision Enterprise Manager, and your span of control now reaches across many PowerVision servers and networks and a virtually unlimited number of UPSs and other devices.
With PowerVision, you have the tools and insights to keep your critical power infrastructure running at optimum performance and availability the essential foundation for the “five-nines” and higher availability that data center managers are being pressed to deliver.
- ИБП для компьютеров и рабочих станций
- ИБП Eaton Protection Station (500 - 800 BA)
- Eaton 3S (550-700 ВА)
- Eaton Ellipse ECO (500-1600BA)
- Eaton 5E (500-2000BA)
- Eaton 5S (550 - 1500ВA)
- Eaton Ellipse PRO (650-1600 ВA)
- ИБП для сетевого и серверного оборудования
- Eaton 5SC (500 - 3000ВA)
- Eaton 5P (650 – 1550 ВA)
- Eaton 5PX (1500-3000 BA)
- E Series DX (1-20 кВА)
- Eaton 9130 (700-6000 BA)
- Eaton 9130 RM (1000 - 3000 BA)
- Eaton EX (700 - 1500 BA)
- Eaton 9SX (5-11 кВА)
- Eaton 9PX (1-3 кВА)
- Eaton 9PX (5-22 кВА)
- Eaton 9E (6-20 кВА)
- Eaton 9155 (8 - 30 кВА)
- ИБП с двойным преобразованием для ЦОД и ответственной электроники
- BladeUPS (12 - 60 кВт)
- Eaton 93PM (30-500 kВА)
- Eaton 93PS (8–40 кВт)
- Eaton 93E (15 - 400 кВА)
- Power Xpert 9395P (250 - 1200 кВА)
- Промышленный ИБП
- Промышленный ИБП Eaton 9PHD (30–200 кВА)
- ИБП для морских судов и платформ
- Eaton 9130 Marine (1000-3000 BA)
- Eaton 9PX Marine (1500-3000 BA)
- Eaton 9155 Marine (8-30 кВА)
- Eaton 9355 Marine (8-40 кВА)
- Eaton 93PS Marine (8-40 kW)
- Power Xpert 9395 Marine (225-1100 кВА)
- Power distribution (PDU)
- Модули распределения нагрузки (PDU)
- Metered Outlet
- Metered Input
- In-Line Metered
- Eaton HotSwap MBP
- Eaton FlexPDU
- ATS 16 & ATS 30