Eaton LCD Lift™The world’s most innovative monitor accommodation for LCD flat panel technology is now available for the Compass™, LINX® and Profile® lines of modular furniture. Eaton’s LCD Lifts are ideal for computer labs, education and training environments, lobby and reception areas or even your personal workstation.
Eaton LCD Lift – Technical Specifications
|LCD Lift Options by Worksurface Length|
|LCD Specifications - Maximum Size*|
|27" widescreen flat panel display monitor, 45.88"W, 16.3"H, 4.2"D|
|24" widescreen flat panel display monitor, 22.38"W, 16.3"H, 4.2"D|
|21" widescreen flat panel display monitor, 20.0"W, 16.3"H, 4.2"D|
|15" widescreen flat panel display monitor, 11.25"W, 16.3"H, 4.2"D|
|*Monitor sizes may vary from manufacturer to manufacturer|
- Weight Capacity: 40 lbs.
- Depth (max): 4.2" (measured from front bezel to rear of mounting surface)
- Configurations can be configured for three possible monitor solutions
- All dimensions are to be maximum conditions
- Can be retrofitable with hand power tools
Eaton LCD Lift – Features
- LCD Lift technology is ideal for training environments.
- The integration feature transforms a computer station into a "regular" desk suitable for multi-purpose applications.
- Ideal for managerial workstations, this state-of-the-art monitor kit permits a user to interface comfortably with guests.
- The LCD Lift can be specified for corner workstations, making this technology available for your personal workstation.
- Your LCD monitor is properly positioned to optimize proper focal distances and can be complemented by an optional keyboard platform accessory.
Eaton LCD Lift – Documentation
|Sorry no documents are available.|
Eaton LCD Lift – Service & Support
Toll free: 800.225.7348 (US Only) or 508.852.4300
160 Gold Star Boulevard
Worcester, MA 01606